      From: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:55 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] 10-31-12 - BPQ REMOTE SYSOP MODE

      Dave,

      The password is specified in the BPQ32.cfg file, eg

      PASSWORD=ASDFFDGGFHJKWERTTYUUYTGFFGHGHJJKHTRFVFDG

      You are getting 01 01 01 01 01 because you haven't defined a password, Once you do you will get different numbers. If for example you got 02 03 04 05 06 you would enter

      SDFFD (chars 2-6 from the string)