      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Rolph
      Sent: 23 October 2012 20:18
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Newbie probably totally uninformed question

      Got it

      As I suspected it was an incredibly naive question. Thanks for your
      patience with me!

      If I am not careful, I am sensing an increbily amusing stack of
      software here: I already use AGWPE, add BPQ32, and BPQVKISS for sound
      card support of RMS Express, add RMS Packet on top of AGWPE, and add
      BPQ Mail and Chat on BPQ32.

      I sense that I better think this through carefully!

      Thanks for your help!

      73,
      AB1PH
      Don Rolph

      On 10/23/12, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      > Don,
      >
      > BPQ32 is a packet (and other modes including
      Pactor and WINMOR) switch.The
      > installation documents give examples of
      how to set this up with a variety
      > of
      > comms
      links.

      > There are a number of applications that can run on top of
      the switch to
      > provide bulletin board functionality. One of these is
      BPQMailChat.
      > Documentation for that is at

      href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Chat%2">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Chat%2

      0Server.htm

      > I don't think there is a standard for SSID - a
      typical BPQ32 installation
      > will use several, one for the node, and one
      for each of the applications
      > you
      > run with it.

      73, John G8BPQ

      href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don
      > Rolph
      > Sent: 23 October 2012 18:07
      > To:
      > Cc: Don
      Rolph
      > Subject: [BPQ32] Newbie probably totally uninformed
      question

      > Ok, I am looking at BQ32 and as
      I understand it it si a packet
      > bulletin board system.

      am a bit puzzled at how one configures the bulletin board
      > functonality:
      it does not seem to be discussed in the installation

      materials:

      href="http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#">http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ32%20Installation.htm#

      ExamplesLargeWithAGWPE

      > Also, what is the typical SSID used for