      From: W6IDS Howard <w6ids@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com; Jim Scott <kb9sjz@...>
      Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 11:08 PM
      Subject: [BPQ32] KB9TYQ and KB9SJZ

      Well, I'll tell ya. . . . . I'm hearing both TYQ and SJZ fairly well.
      YET, they
      aren't connecting with you. OK, Ok. . . .I also tried some attempts at
      connecting with them to no avail.

      I'm putting out power, so sez the meter from MFJ, about 45 watts.
      Do we know if either station can hear ME? It seems to me that if I
      can hear them, they should be hearing me. . . . .I think. Jim, do you
      hear me at all?

      I forgot all about the RACES meeting. Passed an apology to Jim.

      Howard

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic