9176Re: [BPQ32] KB9TYQ and KB9SJZ

  • Daryll Webb
    Oct 20, 2012
      Howard
      check ur settings   tyq is getting this  when it tries to connect to u.

      *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
      *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
      *** Connection pending
      Error: K - FRMR received

      *** Connection failure
      *** Disconnected
      *** Disconnected
      u can hear tyq becouse u send tyq  <DM R F>

      Hr is what it gets when it tries to connect to me
      *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
      *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
      *** Connection pending
      *** Connected to KG9ND-2
      [BPQ-1.4.51.1-B2FWIHJM$]
      Hello WayneCoEma. Latest Message is 7670, Last listed is 0
      de KG9ND>
         [RMS Express-1.2.6.0-B2FHM$]
         ; KG9ND-2 DE KB9TYQ (EM79NT)
         FF