9140RE: [BPQ32] Re: AGWtoBPQ Crash

  • Mike
    Oct 13, 2012
      Joachim

      There is a piece of the puzzle missing, AGWtoBPQ.exe is used for
      programs that require
      And expect to talk to AGWPE example AR Cluster CC Cluster, are you using
      AGWtoBPQ.exe
      For another program?

      Unless you are using AGWPE as a sound card TNC, I would only have the
      TNC talk direct in Kiss
      Mode to BPQ32 AGWPE at this port would just be another program that is
      not needed (Interface)

      The only thing I can think of that will make AGWtoBPQ crash is if the
      TCP port is already
      In use with another program with conflict.

      Here I use BPQ32 to talk in KISS to my TNC'S
      AGWtoBPQ.exe is used as an interface between BPQ32 and AR-Cluster on TCP
      Port 8005.

      So this brings use to why you are using AGWtoBPQ.exe.

      You can E-Mail direct to me mmelnik1@...

      I assure you we will get it straightened out.

      Mike N9PMO