      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don P
      Sent: 12 October 2012 13:54
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] BPQAPRS IS Only

      I nearly have my config finished thanks to N9LYA...

      Which command do I edit to setup bpqaprs as IS only, no RF at this time

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Don P" <w9jun@...> wrote:

      > I am setting up for 40 meter packet and
      I will be using the uz7ho sound modem. If you have a config you are willing to share please let me know. I have been away from bpq for several months while moving and have forgotten everthing I learned...LOL

      > ps...on
      WIN7 where does the config file reside?

      > Thanks

      Don