9122Re: AGWtoBPQ Crash

  • joachimnienstedt
    Oct 6 11:20 PM
      Hi Bill,

      Thx for your answer.
      The problem also exist when I use no AGWPE with BPQ. It also happened when i use BPQ directly with kiss TNC at may COM Ports. The AGWtoBPQ.exe crashed.
      The Ports in the Packet Programs are variable. I changed the port in my Programs to 8001. I also use this port in the AGWtoBPQ.

      73 Joachim

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "N9ACQ" <n9acq@...> wrote:
      > Joachim
      > When using AGW and AGWtoBPQ the problem is usually the port
      > numbers used. This will require you to determine which programs allow you to
      > select the port number and which are hard coded. In short the AGWtoBPQ
      > clients can nit use the same port number as you use between BPQ and AGW.
      > 73 Bill
      > N9ACQ
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic