9104Re: Receiving FRMR Frames, Unrecognized Data on Transmit?

  • james_nf8i
    Oct 2, 2012
      Peter,

      Thanks very much for your advice. I don't see this happening in this case, but I will keep it in mind in case it should become an issue in the future.

      For what it's worth, I had a friend try to connect to the W3LRC station, and he had the same problem with the FRMR frames. The closest commonality between my home station (NF8I) and my friend's station is that I'm using a PK-88 and he has a PK-232.

      73 de NF8I,

      ~James

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Peter - ZL2BAU <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

      > Hi James,
      >
      > I have seen this problem years ago when two systems were
      > configured with the same callsign_ssid, this gave a very pronounced FRMR
      > error.
      >
      > Just a thought ..............
      >
      > Regards ..... Peter

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic