9103Re: Receiving FRMR Frames, Unrecognized Data on Transmit?

  • james_nf8i
    Oct 2, 2012
      Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this, and it didn't seem to help the immediate problem. I have also heard about the KAMXL being unstable at 9600 baud from other sources, so I would like to do this anyway. However, in the short time I was testing this, the KAMXL reverted to 9600 on its own more than once. Is there some trick to getting it to stay at 19200?

      73,

      ~James

      > Jim
      >
      > The only comment I can make is about your BAUD rate speed,, I would
      > increase it to 19200 in bpq32.cfg
      > And in TNC, KAM, KAMXL and 9612 become unpredictable at BUAD rate 9600,
      > in some cases the second
      > Port does not work.
      >
      > Mike N9PMO
      > www.n9pmo.com