9055Re: Tray Icon dissapears or never appears

  • wavetel1
    Sep 7, 2012
      Mike ,

      Thanks for the reply .. I dont understand. How do I set the BPQ Icon to show all the time ?

      Ive got Minimize to Tray and Start minimized set currently with Ticks on them.

      If I take AGWtoBPQ out of the startup group in windows and wait until windows boots up and then start AGWtoBPQ manually then it seems to appear in the Tray all ok.

      Regards
      Tony VK5AH

      > Tony
      >
      > This is quite common, set the BPQ ICON to show all the time, that should
      > solve the problem,
      > The only other time I see this happen is if more then one BPQ instance
      > is running at the same time
      >
      > 72
      >
      > Mike N9PMO
      > www.n9pmo.com