      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      wavetel1
      Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 8:32 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Tray Icon dissapears or never appears

      Ive just started noticing something odd on start up. Ive got AGWtoBPQ in
      my Startup group. The tray Icon never shows up after startup but BPQ is
      definitely up and running.
      I have BPQ set to start minimized and to Minimize to the tray .
      I can shake it back out to the Tray by running BPQ Status up. It then
      appears on the tray but even then I have had it disappear on me again
      after that.

      All a but odd. The only thing that I can guess at is that I have just
      installed the Latest JDK from Oracle.

      I am using BPQ32 5.8.1.1 with Win XP here

      Tony VK5AH
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic