8996Re: TNC for the Raspberry PI

  • Graham
    Aug 6, 2012
      I would be interested in this information also, I am working with the TNC-X and a beagleboard. The direction I was going is using External Power for the TNC-X along with the USB connection into the Beagleboard as I was not sure if a single 5V Power Adapter would be enough to power the Beagleboard and the TNC-X.

      As I just joined this group today, I am still looking through past messages to get up to speed on this as it has been many years since i have worked with Digital Modes in Amateur Radio.