892RE: [BPQ32] WinFFB701b problem

    Jan 1, 2008

      Terry

      I think you have the two dates mixed up, 20th DEC 2007 is BPQ32U_410c

      It is a must that BPQ is the first Port allocated in 7.01-35 you must use all the

      Files I have downloaded in the BPQ Reflector under the heading of WinFbb701 Setup

      WinFBB701-20-setup

      Win701-35.zip

      Winfbbcfg.zip

      Bpq.zip

      If you are running the program on XP please right click on each zip file/properties/UNBLOCK

      If in fact the file or files are BLOCKED one or more of the needed .DLL’S and/or .Exe may be

      Missing.

      Let me know if I can be of any more help.

      Mike Melnik
      N9PMO
      E-Mails Scanned By Symantec Corporate A/V