      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 07 July 2012 15:29
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] USING BPQ OCX WITH VISUAL BASIC 2010 OR LATER

      John,

      According to the support page, you can select whether Visual Basic Express 2010 creates 32 or 64 bit code under: Target Platform. I of course followed the recommended procedure and it didn't work. After a long search, I found the selection but it was "grayed" out. I noticed that .Net 4.0 was selected so I selected .Net 3.0 and the selection became active but the recommended "x86" platform option was not included only the "Any CPU" which is causing the problem. I do not intend to pursue it any further.

      I have your demo working and am expanding it to a full interface for my specific needs. I am using the bpq32.dll as noted in your demo. I noticed another thread which offered an alternative. I found I had to manually install dpq32.dll to the Windows system32 folder and then it worked fine. I judge my original problem was that I did not have the correct declarations. I presume the demo includes "All" of the available dll routines.

      As a side note, the www.f6fbb.org site is now working and seems to be allowing download access and email updates. This site has been inoperative for sometime. I am using FBB and this is encouraging.

      73, Dave