    From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]
    On Behalf Of n5in_ron
    Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 3:56 PM
    To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [BPQ32] Having fun with BPQAPRS!

    Just for fun I set my filter to m/100 u/APBPQ* and expanded
    the view for the map to the entire world. I didn't do Actions\Set Filter to
    Current View as that would be a no no.

    Slowly BPQ32 stations are appearing, in USA, Africa,
    Australia, Europe.

    I APRS texted MB7VEK who I saw on the map as a test and
    struck up a conversation when he replied.

    The only strange thing I am noticing is some digipeaters are
    showing up at 00.000N 000.000W, including a few UIDIGI-ROM radio nodes in my
    area which I am obviously IGating. Can't see anything wrong with their
    beacon text as yet.....

    Ron, AE5E
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic