      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 06 July 2012 06:15
      To: bpq32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] USING BPQ OCX WITH VISUAL BASIC 2010 OR LATER

      I am new to the group and appreciated the thread on Telnet. I just got my configuration for Telnet running.

      My question is in regard to using the OCX - BPQCTRL.OCX with Visual Basic 2010 or later. I have looked at the documents
      with the BPQ distribution but they seem to be for an old version. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to include the BPQ services
      in a current Visual Basic project. If someone has done a recent project using this interface, an example would be great. Appreciate any help.

      David Bird
      WA7RYV

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic