      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Dallas Vanselow KC8HQS
      Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:58 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] BPQ error [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Dallas Vanselow KC8HQS included below]
      Hello everybody.

      This is the second time I’ve received this style error in the past week or
      2.  I say style because I don’t down if they were the same numbers before
      but the wording is the same.  The first time this happened, it was while I
      was sitting at the computer and I took care of it right away.  The second
      happened yesterday and locked up BPQ and I didn’t notice it until I couldn’t
      access it or AR Cluster via telnet.  I’m running version: 5.2.6.1

      Also, is anybody else having issues connecting to AB5K on AR Cluster???

      Thanks & 73,

      Dale KC8HQS
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic