8727BPQ error

  • Dallas Vanselow KC8HQS
    Jun 16, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 8 KB

    Hello everybody.

    This is the second time I’ve received this style error in the past week or 2.  I say style because I don’t down if they were the same numbers before but the wording is the same.  The first time this happened, it was while I was sitting at the computer and I took care of it right away.  The second happened yesterday and locked up BPQ and I didn’t notice it until I couldn’t access it or AR Cluster via telnet.  I’m running version: 5.2.6.1

    Also, is anybody else having issues connecting to AB5K on AR Cluster???

    Thanks & 73,

    Dale KC8HQS

  • Show all 6 messages in this topic