870New new version of bpqded16.dll and bpqded32.dll uploaded

    Nov 29, 2007
      A problem has been found when running housekeeping with WFBB32.EXE.
      I've just uploaded a new bpqded.zip that contains a fixed bpqded32.dll.
      I recommend you upgrade, even if you are not seeing the housekeeping
      problem, as it could appear in other circumstances

      Regards,
      John G8BPQ

      > I've just uploaded a new version of my DEDHOST emulation routines.
      > These allow programs that use DED host mode (eg Wfbb16, Wfbb32,
      > TSTHWIN) to use BPQ32.
      >
      > This version enables monitoring, and fixes a delay on startup with
      > wfbb16 and wfbb32.
      >
      > I suggest that if you are running wfbb.exe, you set up a shortcut,
      and
      > set the option "Run in separate memory space". This will ensure that
      > the interface is closed tidily when fbb is shut down.
      >
      > 73,
      > John G8BPQ

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic