      Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:16 AM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] re Unproto

      Mike,

      I occasionally get the “Run-Time Error 9” here, but not within 10 seconds. I suspect something in the monitor data from bpq32 is upsetting UISS. This could be a bug in either bpq or UISS, but without any more error info from UISS it is pretty difficult to tell which. I’m away sailing at the moment so don’t have the time to delve into problems like this, which tend to be difficult to track down. In the meantime I’ll see if I can find a simple way to add UNPROTO capability to the BPQ terminal. There is already a similar feature for WINMOR FEC mode, so it may not be too difficult.