      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      kb7rsi
      Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 15:33
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Read faid for AGW socket - error code = 10053

      Hello all.
      Has anyone gotten this error befor while trying to use bpq with agw?
      This happens in the bpq console after running about 20 seconds.
      I start AGW first as with any other AGW program and then bpq32.
      Am I missing something? I am running this under windows XP and here
      is a copy of my bpqcfg.txt file.

      Thanks for any and all help.
      Harold
      kb7rsi
      Las Vegas, NV.

      ; CONFIGURATION FILE FOR BPQ32: GM8BPQ SWITCH SOFTWARE
      ; AR-Cluster node N5IN 2005/Sept/14
      ;
      ;HOSTINTERRUPT=127 ; Interrupt used for BPQ host mode
      support
      EMS=0 ; Doesn't use EMS RAM
      DESQVIEW=0 ; DesqView unused
      NODECALL=KB7RSI-3 ; Node callsign
      NODEALIAS=VEGAS ; Node alias
      BBSCALL=KB7RSI-2 ; BBS/AR-Cluster callsign
      BBSALIAS=VGSBBS ; BBS/AR-Cluster alias
      IDMSG: ; The UI broadcast text follows:
      KB7RSI-3 PACKET NODE, LAS VEGAS, NV DM26IF
      *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG text
      UNPROTO=ID ; The UI broadcast address
      INFOMSG: ; The INFO command text follows:
      Type BBS for VGSBBS BBS System.
      *** ; Denotes end of INFOMSG text
      CTEXT: ; The CTEXT text follows:
      Welcome to the KB7RSI Packet Node System in Las Vegas, NV.
      VEGAS:KB7RSI-3} DX CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
      *** ; Denotes end of CTEXT text
      FULL_CTEXT=1 ; 0=send CTEXT to L2 connects to
      NODEALIAS only
      ; ; 1=send CTEXT to all connectees
      ;
      ; Network System Parameters:
      ;
      OBSINIT=6 ; Initial obsolence value set when a
      node is
      ; included in a received nodes
      broadcast. This
      ; value is decremented by 1 every
      NODESINTERVAL.
      OBSMIN=4 ; When the obsolence value of a node
      falls below
      ; this value that node's information
      is not included
      ; in a node broadcast.
      NODESINTERVAL=30 ; Nodes broadcast interval in minutes
      IDINTERVAL=15 ; 'IDMSG' UI broadcast interval in
      minutes
      BTINTERVAL=0 ; The CW beacon interval in minutes,
      0=OFF
      L3TIMETOLIVE=25 ; Max L3 hops
      L4RETRIES=3 ; Level 4 retry count
      L4TIMEOUT=120 ; Level 4 timeout in seconds
      L4DELAY=10 ; Level 4 delayed ack timer in
      seconds
      L4WINDOW=4 ; Level 4 window size
      MAXLINKS=63 ; Max level 2 links
      MAXNODES=128 ; Max nodes in nodes table
      MAXROUTES=64 ; Max adjacent nodes
      MAXCIRCUITS=128 ; Max L4 circuits
      MINQUAL=192 ; Minimum quality to add to nodes
      table
      BBSQUAL=255 ; BBS quality relative to NODE -
      used to limit
      ; spread' of BBS node info through
      the network to
      ; your required service area. Max
      is 255.
      BUFFERS=255 ; Packet buffers - 255 means
      allocate as many
      ; as possible, normally about 130,
      depending
      ; upon other table sizes.
      ;
      ; TNC default parameters:
      ;
      PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for
      net/rom)
      ;
      ; PACLEN is a problem! The ideal size depends on the link(s)
      over
      ; which a packet will be sent. For a session involving another
      node,
      ; we have no idea what is at the far end. Ideally each node
      should have
      ; the capability to combine and then refragment messages to
      suit each
      ; link segment - maybe when there are more of my nodes about
      than 'real'
      ; ones, I'll do it. When the node is accessed directly, things
      are a
      ; bit easier, as we know at least something about the link.
      So, currently
      ; there are two PACLEN params, one here and one in the PORTS
      section.
      ; This one is used to set the initial value for sessions via
      other nodes
      ; and for sessions initiated from here. The other is used for
      incoming
      ; direct (Level 2) sessions. In all cases the TNC PACLEN
      command can
      ; be used to override the defaults.
      ;
      TRANSDELAY=1 ; Transparent node send delay in
      seconds
      ;
      ; Level 2 Parameters:
      ;
      ; T1, T2 and N2 are now in the PORTS section
      ;
      T3=180 ; Link validation timer in seconds
      IDLETIME=900 ; Idle link shutdown timer in seconds

      ;
      ;
      ; Configuration Options:
      ;
      BBS=0 ; Include BBS support
      NODE=1 ; Include switch support
      HIDENODES=1 ; If set to 1, nodes beginning with
      a #
      ; require a 'N *' command to be
      displayed.
      ;
      ; The *** LINKED command is intended for use by gateway
      software, and
      ; concern has been expressed that it could be misused. It is
      recommended
      ; that it be disabled (=N) if unneeded.
      ;
      ENABLE_LINKED=Y ; Controls processing of *** LINKED
      command
      ; Y = allows unrestricted use
      ; A = allows use by application
      program
      ; N = disabled
      ;
      ; AX25 port definitions:
      ;
      ; With the following definition BPQ32 uses AGWPE to access the
      TNC.
      ; To avoid a port conflict with AGWtoBPQ, the port for AGWPE
      has been
      ; set here to 8001 and must also be set in the AGWPE program
      to 8001.
      PORT
      PORTNUM=1 ; Optonal but sets port number if
      stated
      ID=AGW 145.050 MHz ; Displayed by PORTS command
      TYPE=EXTERNAL ; Calls an external module
      DLLNAME=BPQtoAGW.DLL ; Uses BPQtoAGW.DLL
      IOADDR=1F41 ; AGWPE Telnet port x'1F41' = 8001
      CHANNEL=A ; AGWPE Port # A=1, B=2, etc
      QUALITY=192 ; Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
      MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
      FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
      RESPTIME=500 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in
      milliseconds
      RETRIES=10 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
      PACLEN=236 ; Default max packet length for this
      port
      ENDPORT
      ;
      ;
      PORT
      PORTNUM=2 ; Optonal but sets port number if
      stated
      ID=AX/IP/UDP ; Displayed by PORTS command
      TYPE=EXTERNAL ; Calls an external module
      DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL ; Uses BPQAXIP.DLL
      QUALITY=192 ; Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
      MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
      FRACK=3000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
      RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in
      milliseconds
      RETRIES=10 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
      PACLEN=236 ; Max = 236
      ENDPORT
      ;
      ;
      ROUTES: ; Locked routes
      ;
      ; CALLSIGN,QUALITY,PORT[,MAXFRAME,FRACK,PACLEN]
      ; The values in [...] if stated override the port defaults.
      ;
      *** ; Denotes end of locked routes
      ;
      ; Applications supported:
      ;
      ; The first three are reserved for BBS, HOST and REMOTE SYSOP.
      ; Five additional applications, up to 12 bytes each, can be
      ; defined as you wish. Applications beginning with a * are not
      ; shown in the valid commands display.
      ;
      ;APPLICATIONS=DX,,*SYS ;BBS=DX, no host, remote sysop=*SYS
      ;

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic