      Harold
      KB7RSI
      Las Vegas

      On Jun 2, 2012 6:49 AM, "Keith" <g1gxb@...> wrote:

      Thanks John

      Your a life saver, I am surprised you couldn’t view it on your screen, my value was 3000.3160.3000.3024 . Deleted entry and now all correct, thanks again.

      73 de Keith G1GXB

      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 2:25 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Mail Chat Server disappeared

      Keith,

      One possibility is that the saved window position is corrupt, so the window is off the screen. Check the registry key

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\G8BPQ\BPQ32\BPQMailChat\WindowSize.

      If it looks odd, delete the value. It should be 4 positive integers, each less than your screen dimentions - mine is currently 133,729,405,748.

      It would be safest to close all BPQ32 prrograms first, as the value may be re-written when MailChat closes.