      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 2:25 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Mail Chat Server disappeared

      Keith,

      One possibility is that the saved window position is corrupt, so the window is off the screen. Check the registry key

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\G8BPQ\BPQ32\BPQMailChat\WindowSize.

      If it looks odd, delete the value. It should be 4 positive integers, each less than your screen dimentions - mine is currently 133,729,405,748.

      It would be safest to close all BPQ32 prrograms first, as the value may be re-written when MailChat closes.