      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Keith
      Sent: 02 June 2012 13:45
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Mail Chat Server disappeared

      Everything was running OK and I have not altered anything to my knowledge but recently I have found it impossible to bring the Mail Chat Server up on screen although it is running OK. The BPQ Console, Resolvers, Me Heard and Monitor are all ok and can be minimised and maximised as normal. The Mail Chat Server appears under the BPQ Icon on the left of the task bar and if clicked on the icon moves over to the right hand side of the task bar. This is making it impossible to adjust the configuration. I am running BPQ32 Ver 5.2.6.1 in Windows 98 se. Any idea on what I might have done wrong or the cure to the problem?
      Keith G1GXB

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic