      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mark Milburn
      Sent: 03 May 2012 20:20
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] housekeeping error

      Ok, I tried deleting messages but all that happened was they were reinstituted

      as current...didn't solve the problem , just changed it.  Deleting didn't seem to

      be the answer, so I just deleted the whole mail folder.  Then I upped the

      max messages to 30,000 as Mike suggested and it's working.

      Since it will take a long time to reach 30,000 messages I have put the problem

      off for a while, but apparently there is something wrong in the program itself

      when it comes to housekeeping when the maximum number of messages is

      reached.  Unless that is corrected, I'll just have to delete the mail folder each

      time I get there.

      Thanks everyone for the help...onward and upward.

      73  mark