849Re: New version of bpqded16.dll and bpqded32.dll uploaded

  • MIchael Melnik Sr.
    Nov 24, 2007
      Thanks John,

      I had to make some changes for the Kantronics TNC'S and Monitoring
      is working fine on the 16Bit and 32 Bit 7.00E.

      Mike/N9PMO

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
      wrote:

      > Ok, Mike.
      >
      > Check that your inittnc1.sys file enables monitoring - mine
      contains:

      > # INITTNC for WA8DED interface
      >
      > O 4
      >
      > C MAIL
      >
      > T 50
      >
      > U 0
      >
      > N 10
      >
      > M IUSC
      >
      > I'm not sure which lines are essential, but without the M IUSC line
      > monitoring is disabled.

      Behalf Of
      > MIchael Melnik Sr.
      > Sent: 24 November 2007 13:12
      > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [BPQ32] Re: New version of bpqded16.dll and bpqded32.dll
      > uploaded
      >

      > Thanks John for the response, yes i did rename the bpqded32.dll to
      > tfwin32.dll for the 32 bit 7.00E, when you Run FBB it does run
      > BPQ32.EXE but no monitoring takes place in the FBB Monitor Window,
      > only in the BPQ Terminal window.
      >
      > Mike/N9PMO
      >
      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
      com, "John
      > Wiseman" <john.wiseman@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > If you are using the 16 bit version of WFBB 7.00, you need
      > bpqded16.dll
      > > renamed to tfwin.dll, and a copy of bpqded32.dll.
      > >
      > > If you are using the 32 bit version of WFBB 7.00, you need
      > bpqded32.dll
      > > renamed to tfwin32.dll.
      > >
      > > The only 16 bit version I've tried is V7.00g25.
      > >
      > > The date is correct - I modified this at the end of last year,
      but
      > > didn't get round to releasing it.
      > >
      > > 73,
      > > John

      On
      > Behalf Of
      > > MIchael Melnik Sr.
      > > Sent: 23 November 2007 23:39
      > > To: BPQ32@yahoogroups. <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> com
      > > Subject: [BPQ32] Re: New version of bpqded16.dll and bpqded32.dll
      > > uploaded
      > >

      > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>
      > com, "John
      > > Wiseman" <john.wiseman@> wrote:
      > > > John G8BPQ
      > > Does the BPQDED32.DLL (renamed TFWIN32dll) allow for monitoring
      in
      > > 7.00E? or do you use the BPQDED16.DLL? the date of the
      > BPQDED32.DLL is
      > > 2006 version 1,0,0,1
      > >
      > > > I've just uploaded a new version of my DEDHOST emulation
      > routines.
      > > > These allow programs that use DED host mode (eg Wfbb16,
      Wfbb32,
      > > > TSTHWIN) to use BPQ32.
      > > >
      > > > This version enables monitoring, and fixes a delay on startup
      > with
      > > > wfbb16 and wfbb32.
      > > >
      > > > I suggest that if you are running wfbb.exe, you set up a
      > shortcut,
      > > and
      > > > set the option "Run in separate memory space". This will
      ensure
      > that
      > > > the interface is closed tidily when fbb is shut down.
      > > >
      > > > 73,
      > > > John G8BPQ

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic