846RE: [BPQ32] Re: New version of bpqded16.dll and bpqded32.dll uploaded

    Nov 24, 2007
      Ok, Mike.

      Check that your inittnc1.sys file enables monitoring - mine contains:

      # INITTNC for WA8DED interface

      O 4

      C MAIL

      T 50

      U 0

      N 10

      M IUSC

      I'm not sure which lines are essential, but without the M IUSC line monitoring is disabled.