823Re: TNC2-Kissmode

  • Ron Stordahl N5IN
    Nov 6, 2007
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Reed" <n7zef@...> wrote:

      > I was afraid that is what was going to have to happen. I have a prom
      burner, did several of the digi nodes around here...wher do I find
      this file??

      > 73
      > Mike - N7ZEF

      Mike...I have added a folder KISSRoms to the files section of this
      group. It contains the images of JKISS and BPQKISS as well as
      documentation. For your application you can use the JKISS image,
      which you will need to burn to a 27C256. If you are unable to burn
      this, I can do so, but I have put my burner away and won't be able to
      get to it right away.

      As Dave ZRX pointed out, when you are using the JKISS eprom all the
      problems associated with the MFJ native code will go away. I switched
      to the JKISS code years away using Daves advice and it's the way to go!

      Ron, N5IN
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic