8199RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQAPRS Map

    Apr 1, 2012
      Do you have a filter set in BPQAPRS basic setup? I cant remenber exactly when it changed, but now the filter set in BPQAPRS overrides what is set in BPQ32.cfg when BPQAPRS is running.

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hurdele
      Sent: 01 April 2012 07:34
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: BPQAPRS Map

      Both are missing. Thought I figured it out but was wrong.

      Here is my config:
      ;------------------------ APRS Port --------------------------------
      APRSDIGI
      APRSCall W0UAW-7
      APRSPath 2=APRS,WIDE2-1
      Beaconinterval=20
      StatusMsg=BPQ32 UAWBBS:W0UAW-7 Node-BBS-RMS Aurora, CO
      Symbol=B
      Symset=/
      ;39.718832 -104.843727 Aurora
      LAT=3944.14N ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
      LON=10443.14W ; Must be in Standard APRS Format
      ISHost=noam.aprs2.net ; APRS-IS Host Name
      ISPort=14580 ; Normal Port fo a Filtered Feed
      ISPasscode=15746 ; Required to make this work
      ISFilter=f/W0UAW-7/100 ; Radius in KM from location
      *** ; Denotes end of APRS Port Parameters

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic