812Remote monitoring with bpqtelnetserver

    Nov 4, 2007
      > I have a feature request for the Remote Telnet Server and for BPQ32,
      > if it has not been done. What I would like to do is to connect to
      the
      > laptop that is running AGWPE/BPQ and get a trace of its radio ports.
      > It is the same idea as the Telnet Remote Server but add the ability
      > monitor the radio ports. As far as I am aware, none of the AGW
      > programs will do this, they require the use of the Windows machine.
      > don't want to do this but be able to do everything from my Mac.
      >
      > I can already do this with a program called TelMgr but it doesn't
      > display what digipeater the packets are coming from. Other then
      that,
      > it does a good job of displaying everything else.
      >
      > 73
      > Josh, AB9FT

      Hi,

      Enter \\\mon on to enable remote monitoring, and \\\mon off to stop
      it. And before anyone asks, no, there is no way at the moment to
      select individual ports or message types - it is all or nothing!

      73,
      John G8BPQ
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic