      Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Help, I'm lost here...

      Hi Mike,
        Jim Oberhofer, KN6PE, has put together an excellent set up guide for the combination of BPQ and F6FBB you are using at this link:

      Get your RF operations going first and then proceed on to telnet operations.

      Jim is also the author of Outpost.  More info on Outpost is at this link:

      73
      Art,  N9ZZK

      n7zef <n7zef@...> wrote:
      I am trying to setup a BBS here by using BBQ 4.08 and WinFbb7.00i on a
      PII laptop, 233 MMX, 96 meg Win'98! sp2.
      I can get the BPQ to work by itself, and all works well there. If I
      change the settings in WinFbb to "test mode" all works there. But if I
      go the whole route with all, the machine either locks up or gets the
      BSOD.
      I have followed all the documentation I have found as far as setting
      this all up, and the suggested settings of using Win'98.
      My goal here is to have a packet BBS in the area that I can send/
      receive packet messages via telenet for others in the area.

      Any Suggestions anyone?

      73
      Mike - N7ZEF

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic