8019Re: [BPQ32] BPQ32 and 44.* addresses

  • Bill Vodall
    Mar 14, 2012
      > So, if it is needed to use 44.* IP addresses for the AX.25 stuff in the
      > home LAN, instead of 192.168.* it makes me wonder how to do that with
      > BPQ32 configuration.

      I'd suggest that the primary reason to use 44.* addresses would be if
      you wanted to do TCP on AX25 on the air AND connect it back to the
      world wide 44 systems with a tunnel. Other than that it's just like
      using one of the non-routed segments (192.168.*). It might even be
      adding confusion if you're using a 44 number that should be reachable
      from the Internet or other 44 net stations and it isn't available.

      Bill, WA7NWP
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic