      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Dave Webb
      Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 4:36 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Readdress @BBS?

      Mike
      The MSYS bbs will be originating the message. It only allows 6
      characters each in the address and the @BBS field.
      That BBS will be sending messages for refile to Winlink. I have RMS
      Packet on my BPQ node. I would like to set it up so if he sends a
      message to a specific callsign with an @ BBS of, lets say @EEI, it will
      get converted to @... at my bbs.
      73
      Dave

      On 3/1/2012 5:14 PM, Mike Melnik wrote:

      Dave

      I am guessing you are connecting to a station running one of the WL2K
      problems via RF, the problem
      you will run into is as an example RMS connection, MSYS would need to
      send the B2 protocol
      without B2 protocol it will just disconnect, I don't know of any BBS
      Program except for BPQMailChat
      that is B2 compatible, re-addressing would be another problem, FBB will
      re-address a message and
      I would have to do some digging into MSYS but I think MSYS will
      re-address a message, but you
      will still be faced with the B2 Protocol problem.

      Mike-N9PMO