7557RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 APRS & Wx Station

  • Jerry
    Feb 1, 2012

      Relax … It should never happen.. I guess someone could hose up their configuration.. and cause havoc… But let’s hope not…

      If it were to happen we should calmly inform them and ask them to correct it..

      I am not sure there would be a way to program into BPQ a WAY to make it Impossible..

      It’s a lot like all the other things a SYSOP could do wrong, Each Sysop must know what they are doing.. and when something happens or if in doubt they should seek assistance..

      73 jerry

      73 Jerry N9LYA