748RE: [BPQ32] Re: Problems With Telpac

  • Harmen, VE3EMA
    May 13, 2007

      Are you using AGW for Spider DX Cluster as well?

      If I understand the APPLMASK properly, a value of 0x10 means that one application is running in position 5.

      1 2 4 6 16 32 64

      16 in HEX = 10    (0x10)

      If applications 4 and 5 are both utilizing BPQtoAGW.exe, then you would have,

      1 2 4 6 16 32 64

      6 + 16 = 22

      22 in HEX = 16    (0X16)

      73 Harmen, VE3EMA