743Re: [BPQ32] Re: Problems With Telpac

  • Mark Harloff
    May 12, 2007
      Art,

      I am confused (as well as Clint may be)..

      Why would a change need to be made from 8000 to any other the UDP port
      for the interface between AGW and BPQ on the same machine..(I assume he
      is running Both applications on the same machine)..?

      Am I missing something here ?

      - Mark

      abertheaume wrote:

      > Clint,
      > One suggestion... Are you running AGW along with BPQ? If not, make
      > sure the AGW port in Telpac is set to 8001 also. Even if you do
      > have AGW running, try changiing the Telpac port regardless and see
      > if that makes a difference.
      > Art, N9ZZK
      >
      > -- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com>, "cprealm"
      > <clint.parrish@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I'm having problems connecting to Telpac from my BPQ node. When I
      > try
      >> to connect, I get "Sorry - All TELPAC ports are in use." TELPAC
      >> initializes fine with AGWtoBPQ on port 8001. I have tried some of
      > the
      >> other suggestions already posted and haven't found a solution. Here
      >> is a sample from the application part of my config file:
      >>
      >> APPLICATIONS=BBS,,*SYS,TELPAC,DX ;
      >>
      >> APPL4CALL=KC9S-10
      >> APPL4ALIAS=TELPAC
      >> APPL4QUAL=255
      >> APPL5CALL=KC9S-3
      >> APPL5ALIAS=DX
      >> APPL5QUAL=255
      >> ;
      >>

      >> KC9S-10 is my TELPAC node. My Applmask=0x10. My DX cluster, and
      > BBS
      >> are running perfectly. I just can't get TELPAC to work. Please
      > help.
      >> Thanks.
      >>
      >> Clint, KC9S
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic