731BPQ32 and Windows 2000

  • Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB)
    Apr 16, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have been using BPQ32 + FBB 7.00i (16 bit) under Windows 2000.
      Recently I noticed that BPQ32 terribly slows the system in a way that
      almost all other that is running at the time is awfully slow. And it
      starts to happen very soon after BPQ32 + FBB 7.00i are up - regardless
      they just idle or if it is a forwarding session established with the
      JNOS computer. And, btw, before I started to use BPQ32 (just used FBB)
      there was no such behavior. I have P2 with 224 meg of RAM here.

      Misko YT7MPB
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic