729Re: [BPQ32] Re: JNOS + FBB (SOLVED)

  • Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB)
    Apr 11, 2007
      abertheaume wrote:

      > Using this method, you may
      > not need the C SWITCH command line in the forward block.

      Hi Art et al,

      Well, I have found a trivial solution which works in both WinFBB+BPQ32
      and LinFBB (without BPQ). It is just using at least two conditional
      statements within the same forwarding block, something like this:

      IF C1
      C C YT7MPB-14$W
      ENDIF
      IF C2
      C C SWITCH$W
      C C YT7MPB-14$W
      ENDIF

      So, if I boot LinFBB and start forwarding it will be happy with the
      first path and establish the link. If there is WinFBB+BPQ32, it will try
      the first route and fail (because there's no switch in Linux), stay
      there until the timeout (5 min in my case, might be even less), then it
      will go to the second path and establish the session.

      Maybe looks odd but I don't need to change the content of the fwd file
      whenever I boot the other OS anymore :-)

      Misko YT7MPB
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic