      Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 8:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] HSMM-MESH

      I can think of a number of them; VoIP links, file sharing during emergency operations (not sure if this would actually work), and other things that need larger amounts of bandwidth than what current data modes can offer. Power output can be boosted with amplifiers, since the modified units operate in the 1.2GHz ham band and they can be fitted with directional antennas if needed. I'm going to be buying a few of these myself and testing them at various Emcomm events here in Ohio this year.

      Matthew Pitts

      Sent from my Wireless Device

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic