725Re: JNOS + FBB

  • abertheaume
    Apr 6, 2007
      Misko,
      I am wondering if you considered setting a port using interface #5,
      TFPCX with FBB. This driver allows connection to another PC with a
      null modem cable. With it perhaps you would not need BPQ to
      accomplish what you are trying to do. I have never used this
      interface but if you read apendix #25 in the FBB help, it appears
      this may be what you are looking to do. Using this method, you may
      not need the C SWITCH command line in the forward block.
      Art , N9ZZK

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Miroslav Skoric (YT7MPB)"
      <skoric@...> wrote:

      > 4. I need an idea of how to avoid (if possible) a line with 'C
      SWITCH'
      > within the FBB's forwarding block. To be more precise, besides
      > WinFBB+BPQ32, I also run LinFBB here and through its AXIP channel I
      > directly forward with the callsign of JNOS mailbox - without the
      need of
      > a 'switch'. So, when running LinFBB under Linux, it recognizes 'C
      > SWITCH' line as a problem, but WinFBB+BPQ32 needs one, of course.
      Any
      > idea how to solve that? (Note that FBB's common system files are
      shared
      > between two operating systems and are accessed by either
      WinFBB/LinFBB.)

      > Regards,
      >
      > Misko YT7MPB

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic