      From: N9ACQ <n9acq@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 3:06 PM
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 for us dummies

                      Just installed UZ7HO modem and tested with AGW Terminal and AGW Monitor, all worked fine. Could not find where I could change the TCP port for Winpack so John may be correct on the DLL interface. It does make sense considering the age of Winpack. Changed TCP port to 8002, because I have AGW running for my BPQ install. TNC sharing and Multi- programs use. By the way I just checked Outpost and it also used the TCP interface and allows the port number to be changed from the AGW default of 8000. This has interesting possibilities.
      73 Bill

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic