      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of oh5rm
      Sent: 01 December 2011 15:28
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Rig Control

      Is it possible to use CAT-commands in BPQ instead of RTS/DTR for PTT control with Yeasu (FT-817)radios?
      Is RigControl.cfg the right way or should PTT controls be in port definitions?
      I would prefer CAT as most other programs use it, directly or via Commander.I often use several programs concurrently and only have one real com port.

      73 Jouko OH5RM

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic