      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Bill Erhardt
      Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 11:01 PM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] BPQ Terminal Version Issue

      Hi John,

      I installed the latest version of BPQ32 5.2.13 and noticed in the BPQ
      Terminal that I cannot clear the Output Window using Edit Clear
      Output. I can clear the Monitor Windown ok using Edit Clear Monitor.
      Is this planned or do I have a setting wrong after installation.. It
      worked ok in the previous version...

      Other than that I testing everything I could and it is running
      flawlessly for about 6 hours. Ye Ha !!

      Just another old retired guy !!! Bill K7MT
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic