      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tyler Griffiths
      Sent: 31 October 2011 23:40
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Running ARESDATA with BBPQ32

      So you run BPQ32 in windows first then ARESDATA. Is this correct?

      Tyler N7UWX

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:31 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      Hi.

      I've made a couple of changes to the bpq1632 files to make them easier to use with ARESDATA.

      Download the bpq1632.zip from this YAHOO group.

      Copy bpq1632.dll to your Windows\system32 folder.

      Copy bpq1632.exe and dedhost.com to your ARESDATA folder.

      Edit ARESDATA.CFG to use BPQ (uncomment the relevant attach line).

      I edited the AREASDATA.BAT  to contain:

      rem ARESDATA.BAT.
      rem This loads the BPQ32 Interface
      BPQ1632
      rem This loads the terminate and stay resident program that makes the
      rem BPQ switch speak DED host mode, using software interrupt hex FE (254)
      rem with 9 connects available, start with stream 1, use application 3
      rem    (ARES/Data), and 40 K available for buffering DED packets.
      DEDHOST 9 1 4 40 254 N
      aresda16

      This is set to use BPQ APPL 3 - change the 3rd Param of DEDHOST to suit.

      It is best to create a shortcut to AREASDATA.BAT, and set "Run In Separate Memory space" in the advanced properties. Then the bpq interface will be unloaded when the program exits.

      It works as far as I can see, though I don't know what the program is supposed to do, so I can't be sure!

      Tyler Griffiths
      N7UWX

      See where I am:
      http://map.findu.com/n7uwx-12