6535Re: [BPQ32] lost port settings

  • Ken Jacobs
    Aug 11, 2011
      Hi Don,

      I know the Westell Routers are a pain to setup port forwarding if you don't know where to look. I recall that the port forwarding setup is under FIREWALL SETTINGS. You then need to create a new profile such as BPQ. Then you can add specific port forwarding info to that profile....ie ports 93, 10093, 8010, 8011, etc.

      The PortStart, PortEnd and Base HostPort should all be the same value for each entry....ie 10093, etc. And of course, make sure all the ports point to the IP address of your BPQ computer.

      Hope that helps....

      Ken KD6PGI

      On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 2:50 AM, don.w9jun <don.porter@...> wrote:

      My DSL went down (which is back up) and now I am using a Westell modem. The port settings are confusing. I need to setup my ports again; 93, 10093, 8010, 8011..Anyone familiar with the westell modem frontier uses?

      Here are the parameters:
      Protocol Global PortStart Global PortEnd Base HostPort

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic