      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of don.w9jun
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:03 AM
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] Re: APRS

      Ok, just trying to get a feel for this stuff. I saw the ui-view bpq32 host so thought there was a specific and efficient purpose for that. I will forgo that thought and look into a vhf freq here in my town that may be a benefit here. The only HF I have right now is 10m so looking to expand into a vhf freq to help with personal comm or emcomm. I don't think I have anyone close enough to me to on a 2m freq that can hear me. Thanks for the info, Mike