6129Re: APRS

  • don.w9jun
    Jun 1, 2011
      Ok, just trying to get a feel for this stuff. I saw the ui-view bpq32 host so thought there was a specific and efficient purpose for that. I will forgo that thought and look into a vhf freq here in my town that may be a benefit here. The only HF I have right now is 10m so looking to expand into a vhf freq to help with personal comm or emcomm. I don't think I have anyone close enough to me to on a 2m freq that can hear me. Thanks for the info, Mike