6031Re: kpc-3+

  • Jeff - WA4ZKO
    May 16, 2011
      I have a few of the KPC3+'s, v8.2 firmware (non buggy v8.2 version) and they are rock solid units. One runs standalone for the APRS digi, uptime measured in years (no kidding), rock solid unit with excellent demod performance. Don't think I've ever had it lockup and has been in service on a very busy channel here between 4 major metro areas since at least 1997/1998. Another one is under BPQ32 in XKISS mode, no problems.

      73
      Jeff
      WA4ZKO

      > I use two one for APRS and one for VHF Packet never had that problem in
      > KISS mode. under BPQ32. Never used it outside BPQ32 in KISS mode.
      >

      > Use BPQMAILCHAT for VHF Packet Forwarding and UIVIEW32 under BPQ32 for APRS
      > .
      >

      > Nary a problem..
      >
      > 73 jerry

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic