5999Re: [BPQ32] Delete all

  • Ken Jacobs
    Apr 30, 2011
      You could try to rerun routing to all BBS.....option is in the ACTIONS menu of BPQMail. This will reset the messages to all the BBS that would get those messages.

      Ken

      On 4/30/2011 3:50 PM, vk2dot wrote:

      Hi All, we made a screw up on a new version of BPQMail. We unfortunately put a comma into the HR Route setup instead of a stop.
      Thus the mail & bullets will not flow thro my RF port to another FBB DOS BBS. The HR is fixed, but the mail will not folw. So we want to reset all mail and Bulletins back to 0.
      How do we easily do this...

      Regards Rod....///

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic