      From: Mark Harloff <mharloff@...>
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 8 November, 2006 9:41:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] Re: BPQ32 ARC and WinFBB32

      Hi Roger,

      Sorry to hear that the dll's did not fix your problem. I wasn't aware of
      the 'white screen' bit. That is definitely not a dll problem.
      Are the application windows the part(s) of your screen that are turning
      'white' or is it the main OS screen (background) ??

      Tell us about your system; OS, processor, etc. That info might help pin
      down exactly what was going on.

      - Mark K2CAN

      Roger Cooke wrote:

      > Hi Mark and others...
      >
      > I replaced those DLL's and a couple of days after doing so I came
      > into the
      > shack and found white screens again. Obviously it is not those that is
      > causing my
      > problem.
      > As for "all on one machine" I won't go there again. I have the two
      > running anyway,
      > with the Satgate on one, so have the Cluster on there now and it works fine.
      >
      > 73 de Roger, G3LDI
      >
      > Regards from Roger, G3LDI
      > Swardeston, Norfolk.

      >>> float:right;